Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Calling all readers... I need your help!

I recently entered The Great American Healthy Lunchbox Challenge on the Cooking Light webpage in the Office/BrownBag category.  I would SO LOVE IT if you would take a moment to go to the link, find my entry and vote for me!  I know there will need to be a high number of comments and ratings to be considered as a finalist.  Yes, this is a lofty goal... but you gotta start somewhere!
The entry is for my Cranberry Cherry Chicken Wrap! This is how it will look. 
Order the Menu Musings Cookbook! 


Here is the link to the contest!  Thank you so much!

Cooking Light Great American Healthy Lunchbox Challenge


You can find my entry under
Recipe Overview:
If you are looking for a quick and healthy lunch wrap, here's one you might try on for size. This wrap comes together in a snap thanks to convenience grocery items and packs a punch with a whole grain flat bread wrap and lots of protein to keep you going strong! Studies show that people get more satisfaction with "crunchy" foods, so I've included a crispy lettuce/carrot/cabbage blend as well as nutrient dense pecans to cover that category. To balance out the flavor profile, we have sweet dried cherries and cranberries, tartness from the Greek yogurt and tarragon vinegar, the spicy bite of Southwestern seasonings on the lean chicken strips. What's not to like?!
To date, this is my 8th popular blog recipe with over 32,000 views... and great reviews! 

If you vote... you get to see the recipe!  Ha! (JOKING!... y'all know I'll give it to you anyway!)
If you want to know more about this amazing lunch wrap, here is the link to it in blue!  It beats the drive through window any day!!     Cranberry Cherry Chicken Wrap Recipe

6 comments:

  1. Happily voted... but I'm thinking I NEED the recipe, STAT!

    Looks amazing, good luck!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenn - I added the link to the original blog post for ya! Let me know what you think!.. and thanks for voting! :)

      Delete
  2. Voted if all it took was clicking some stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no info I could find for voting. The recipe looks great though. Do you know how one votes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I can tell... you find my submission, then click it. Then when it comes up "large," there are rating stars under my name. To the best of my knowledge, you click on the star and leave a comment.

      Delete

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest