Friday, September 5, 2014

Recipe STAR!! I'm sharing the news!!

I am so honored to be featured in Taste of Home's upcoming Oct/Nov 2014 issue of Simple & Delicious! 


Simple & Delicious (Taste of Home's magazine for busy moms) is available in print by subscription, and on lots of digital platforms, too (iPad, Kindle, Nook, etc.), so I'm certain you won't have any trouble finding this great magazine!  That subscription link is a limited offer for a 1-year subscription for only $7, which is an awesome deal, by the way.  I promised the editor I would pass along that information to you in exchange for her providing me with these digital photos from the magazine.  :)
So the part of the issue where you can find my recipe is called, Ding! Dinner's Done.  
This would be the page that has my recipe on it.  You probably can't see it all that well, but it corresponds with the post for Meatballs Stroganoff.  Click the link for the regular, step-by-step post and photo directions.  You can probably spot it over there on the right in the week's top 10 most popular list, as it rarely leaves the top 10.  :)

I just want to say how appreciative I am of this opportunity.  Humbled.  It's not every day you get to find yourself in a magazine!  Right?!  

Okay, hopefully more recipes for you soon, peeps!
There are hundreds of recipes in my Recipe Index, just waiting to be chosen and cooked!  You can also visit my Film strips for pinning page, to see whole recipes at a glance, and to click-and-go right to the recipe.

The Menu Musings cookbook is sure to be a hit at your house, and will make great gifts!  For more information, here is a link!
Order a copy of the Menu Musings Cookbook! 
Connect with me.    
If you are new to MenuMusings, click here to subscribe so you won't miss a thing!  I'll send you notifications of new posts to help you avoid that proverbial cooking rut.  You can also follow me on Pinterest and on the MenuMusings facebook page.

Also, Please be sure to visit my YouTube Channel for short video tutorials on selected videos.  Watch me explain the steps of the recipes in just a few minutes!  Just one more way that I'm giving you the tools to get in that kitchen!!! Aren't you curious?  Click and see how many there are!  :)

Here's just one example - Coconut Lime Chicken.  YUM!



Here are some actual recipes for you!
Chicken Tamale Casserole 

One Pot Skillet Lasagna 

Stuffed Pork Chops 

Spicy Garlic Shrimp 

Hoisin Beef with Rice Noodles 

Grilled Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs (with lemon scented whipped cream)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured in "Simple & Delicious"!! I got my issue last week, which is actually how I heard about your website and now I'm a subscriber! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin... That just totally made my day!!!!!!! :) Welcome aboard. I hope you will find many things that you enjoy here on my blog. Feel free to drop me a line any time you have a question or comment.

      Delete

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest