All of these quantities are approximate!
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (although cherry or romas would be fine, too)
- 1 lg handful mixed red and green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 lg handful red onion, chopped
- 2 lg jalapeno peppers, rough chopped WITH seeds (Serranos good)
- 2 large cloves garlic, rough chopped
- handful fresh cilantro, rough chopped or scissor cut
- 2 juice from large limes, slightly warmed in the microwave first to make them juicier
- to taste salt
Put all of it in the food processor and let’r rip until smooth! Adjust any of the tastes to your liking.
Makes 2 cups of fresh salsa. This is a favorite of Nicholas and Brady's in the summer.
For a different taste, but longer prep... try roasting the tomatoes in the oven first.