favorite (as I would prefer more make-from-fresh ingredients), but the teens gave it really good reviews. Know thy audience, right?! HaHa!! If there's something you would like, or not, adjust it to your tastes. The concept is, again, mix-layer-bake. The rest is up to you!!
Print this recipe!
- 3 - 4 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can fiesta nacho cheese
- 1 can mild Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 large, burrito style flour tortillas
- 1 cup frozen (or canned, drained) corn niblets
- 1 can rinsed black beans
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- garnishes - chopped tomatoes, fresh cilantro, pickled jalapeno slices, sour cream, lime wedges
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together the first six ingredients to make the (chicken, chicken soup, mushroom soup, nacho cheese, tomatoes, and cilantro).
tortilla + shredded cheese
There are tons more ideas for you to cook with/for your family on my Recipe Index.
Connect with me.
If you have not done so already, Click here to subscribe to MenuMusings so you won't miss a thing. You will be alerted to new recipes and developments. You can also follow me on Pinterest and on the MenuMusings Facebook Page.
Here are some bonus recipes for you.
Baked Chicken Taquitos
Cranberry Orange Muffins with Brown Sugar Pecan Crumble Topping
Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Salad
Honey Maple Granola
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together the first six ingredients to make the (chicken, chicken soup, mushroom soup, nacho cheese, tomatoes, and cilantro). Add 1 cup of it into a casserole dish prepared with cooking spray. Layer the ingredients:
- tortilla (I used a pizza cutter to trim the edges to fit my pan)
- 2 cups filling
- corn + beans
- 2 cups filling
- shredded cheese
Cover loosely with aluminum foil. Bake covered for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F, then uncovered for 10 minutes, or until heated all the way through. Reminder - if you made this ahead of time and refrigerated it, it will take longer to heat through.