- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 of a vanilla bean
- 1 cup water for the simple syrup
- cold water to make up the rest (up to half a gallon)
- garnish - large sparkling sugar for the rim, additional lemon slices, mint leaves
- 5 large lemons
- (need 1 1/4 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice)
- Vanilla vodka (I used Smirnoff)
If you are making just the lemonade part, it is absolutely essential that you have some cute helpers!
|1 cup sugar|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1 cup water|
And now just for the grown ups...
Add 2 parts Vanilla Vodka to a shaker filled with ice.
Ahhh.... Summer in a glass!
Enjoy this recipe? Please take a moment to Subscribe to the blog on right side of the home page (above the logo). That way you can receive updates, posts, and the MenuMusings newsletter. If you'd like to see more recipes, please visit my Recipe Index. There are tons of ideas for you to cook for your family.
Order the Menu Musings Cookbook!
Here are a few ideas to get you started: